I need to write a persuasive argument essay on orwell's paper "shooting an elephant"and my topic was that "Was Orwell justified in shooting the elephant?"I choose no he wasn't.so can you give me me a counter argument that he was justified in killing the elephant.
- TRUE OR FALSE? SEMICOLON.? - True or False: The semicolon is correctly placed in the following sentence:George Orwell’s essay “Shooting an Elephant” is about a rampaging elephant; Orwell relunctantly decides to shoot this elephant.
- Shooting an Elephant? - What is the argument being made in George Orwell’s essay “Shooting an Elephant”?Please help!
- Do you find a mistake in this text? - Finally, Orwell magnifies the impact of his main idea, and elevates his credibility, through an admission of his moral cowardliness. He says that “And afterwa.” To say that he is glad for the death of a human being simply, because it gave him legal cover and let him hide his moral cowardliness is astounding. But
- I need some help understanding what this is asking? - I don’t understand my essay prompt. I have to write an essay 4-5 pages for my writing class. The prompt is… Choose a personal experience from your life that explores a larger meaning or makes a larger point.. Here’s an example. In Shooting an Elephant by George Orwell, Orwell explores a larger meaning when describing
- Compare and contrast Joseph Conrad’s and George Orwell’s views on imperialism as revealed in the excerpt from? - Compare and contrast Joseph Conrad’s and George Orwell’s views on imperialism as revealed in the excerpt from Heart of Darkness and the essay “Shooting an Elephant”
- HEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPP! BRITISH LIT QUESTION? - Compare and contrast Joseph Conrad’s and George Orwell’s views on imperialism as revealed in the excerpt from “Heart of Darkness” and the essay “Shooting an Elephant”
- James Baldwin and George Orwelll? - i have this project to write an essay on the “Nature of Oppression” betweeen the two essays titled “Shooting and Elephant” by “George Orwell” and James Baldwin’s “My Dungeon Shook” its a compare and contrast. i understood the elephant essay, but the dungeon one slightly confused me. can you help me understand what they mean